Department: E-Business, Operational Efficiency
Reports to: Team Leader, Operational Efficiency
- Execute day to day functions that support our online marketing programs and other associated marketing campaigns
- Optimize landing pages to ensure web traffic growth.
- Generate new sources of content for the website and for SEO.
- Work with the Merchandising team on content development, categorization and taxonomy rules.
- Create keyword research for multiple sites, including meta-tags, title tags and headers.
- Analyze data and make recommendations to optimize the current program.
- Conduct competitor analysis.
- Monitor search engine ranking.
- Utilize statistical analysis to optimize marketing programs based on current/past delivery trends.
- Create search engine site maps.
- Incorporate Link building and high end PR & Social networking.
- Utilize paid links acquisition.
- Manage Article submission/trading.
- Manage Search engine/directory submissions.
- Manage Social network bookmarking and traffic monitoring (Twitter, Facebook, Digg, etc.)
- Track and Report all SEO activities.
- Competency in Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel.
- 2+ years of relevant SEO experience across the major search engines for a medium to large size company.
- Some knowledge of HTML, DHTML, CSS.
- Proven track record of results driving website traffic.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, aggressive growth environment.
- Familiarity with paid search programs such as Google AdWords, Yahoo Search Marketing and Microsoft adCenter is preferred.
- Monitor the changes in search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing) to ensure compliance with guidelines and algorithms.
- Knowledge of link building strategies, XML Sitemaps, Google Analytics, Social Media and Webmaster Tools.
- Must have excellent English communication skills both spoken and written
- Must have excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be a team player
- Must be comfortable working in mid shift