Department: Training and Quality, Support
Reporting to: Training Manager
Apply Employee and Organizational Development principles, methods and tools to provide a broad range of customized business solutions designed to support business, team and leadership strategies, ultimately enhancing organization effectiveness. Partners with Operations to determine appropriate interventions and facilitates implementation.
To collaborate with business leaders and other business partners in coming up with relevant programs / interventions that will enhance employee engagement and productivity, increase employee and organizational effectiveness and build up & sustain the right organizational culture.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
A. Employee Training & Development
- Responsible for the design, development, implementation and evaluation of training & development programs to enhance employees’ competencies in meeting their current as well future job responsibilities.
- Work as an integral member of the Talent Management and Organizational development team
- Interact with all levels of the organization to determine scope of developmental needs and solutions.
- Works with Managers, other business partners and external training providers in the design, development and implementation of training and development solutions to support business objectives in the area of leadership, management , technical and general development programs & OD projects.
- Lead and implement initiatives in the areas of succession planning, career development, performance management, and talent development
- Manage special projects across the organization.
B. Organizational Development
- Responsible for developing and implementing strategies, programs, and processes for the effective utilization of the organizations human capital. Programs may include human capital resource planning, leadership and management development, and career management in support of business initiatives.
- Manage communication programs and monitoring of organization effectiveness measures.
- Evaluates business initiatives to determine the appropriate organizational effectiveness interventions needed to meet organizational goals.
- Assist management in developing & implementing effective & strategic measures to increase employee and organizational effectiveness.
- Facilitates divisional strategic planning process, when required.
- Assist in identifying organizational needs & effectiveness using data collection tools, performance targets and benchmarks, and other assessment methodologies.
- Facilitates the implementation of organizational effectiveness interventions.
- Participates in the identification and development of a talent management model to be used throughout various organizational program.
- Assist management in the delivery of performance management program aligned with key organizational goals.
- Facilitates team building workshops, exercises, or programs to enhance the cohesiveness of teams, when necessary.
- Plans and schedules project timelines and deadlines.
- Administer company-initiated programs such as company Recognition Programs, employee communications and others
- Bachelor’s degree required preferably in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development or related MBA
- 3-5 years experience in designing and managing talent management and organizational effectiveness solutions
- Preferably, someone who has a deep understanding of and practical experience in applied Operational Excellence and change management principles
- High drive for results, integrity and initiative
- Strong leadership and employee engagement skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities or projects
- Team-player, results-oriented and excellent facilitation & communications skills both oral and written
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Application and other database application programs